15th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?

in which type of organisation will be i able to apply after doing diploma in modern office mangment?
i am the student of govt. poly radnandgaon c.g.?
can i apply in govt. sector also?

17th July 2013, 08:45 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?

Dear Friend,
You must Clearly note that Jobs and its type is mostly depended on your Percentage from First to Third Year and Especially in Finals of the Diploma.
Beside this Its not Fixed that you may be getting Jobs in any of the Government Organization,As Getting Government Jobs are not so easy as we think,The Major Milestone starts with Entrance Exam for that Post and after clearing it you will be Passed from various Verification and other Test and at last If they Fill you are suitable then they will appoint you on temporary Basis.And,If you work hard then they Extend the Period of Temporary Duration and If you Perform Extremely Well then you will be designated Permanent.
So,As We think its not so easy and type of work is depended mostly on Companies which is recruiting it.

Its not like that you are Mechanical Engineer then you will only make Vehicles they too have other work,Similarly,Its not Like that as you have completed your Modern Office Management Course the you will only control or manage the whole office they will select according to their requirements.
8th May 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?

I am complete Diploma in Modern Office Practice(DMOP) in 2009. What is the government job in this course
By

M.Murugesan
4th August 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done 3 years diploma in Modern Office Practice from Govt. Polytechnic college, Patiala and after that I have given exams of B.A ( Punjabi Compulsory) I, II, III, years in one go. and Punjabi University has approved that Diploma is equivalent to graduation. I want to know that can I apply for any govt job. If yes, How can I challange the appointing authority for the same (that 3 years diploma in Modern Office Practice is equivalent to graduation).

shalinder kaur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?