1st June 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulty in getting admission to B.Sc courses having secured 2nd division in 12th and 1st division 10th board examination?

I have scored 58% in 12th board exam securing 2nd division and in 10th I scored 81.7% securing 1st division. Will I face any kind of difficulties in getting admission in B.Sc courses in any colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for general class male candidates for Samvida Shikshak Recruiment?
  2. Possibility to avail an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 2nd Division in 10th and 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive if achieved 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if achieved 2nd Division in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Engineering entrance exams if secured 45.23% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if secured 2nd Division in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study B.E./B.Tech if secured 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  8. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  9. Will I get 1st division if passed physics with 33 marks and overall 300 marks?
  10. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  11. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  12. Can I get relaxation in DRDO training in case of 2nd division when scored I dicision till B.Sc? Dates of forms for the training?
  13. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placements -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I study for CA? I have passed 1st year in 2nd division
  15. Am I eligible for IT MNCs after completing B.E in 2nd division
  16. Is ICSE's best of five Subjects applicable for IT companies or not?
  17. How much should I score in class 10th to get 1st division? How should I study to get that score?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
3rd June 2018, 03:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty in getting admission to B.Sc courses having secured 2nd division in 12th and 1st division 10th board examination?

=> As per my knowledge, no there is no difficulty in getting admission to B.Sc courses having secured 2nd division in 12th and 1st division 10th board examination.

=> I think you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Science course after 58% in 12th board exam.

=> For B.Sc course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The duration of B.Sc course is three years.
3rd June 2018, 11:49 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty in getting admission to B.Sc courses having secured 2nd division in 12th and 1st division 10th board examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 58% in 12th board exam securing 2nd division and in 10th I scored 81.7% securing 1st division. Will I face any kind of difficulties in getting admission in B.Sc courses in any colleges?
It depends on the university/college in which you are taking admission. Some colleges admit candidates on the basis of 12th marks while some admit candidates on the basis of entrance exam. If you are getting admission through entrance exam, then there will be no relation of 10+2 marks in it. Cut off list will be prepared according to entrance exam marks and you can easily get admission there. But, if cut off list is prepared through 10+2 marks, then you may face problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?