1st March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I get 1 or 2 grace marks in Physics if it was a tough paper?

will i get 1 or 2 marks grace in physics as it was tough paper . please tell me.

16th April 2016, 12:39 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get 1 or 2 grace marks in Physics if it was a tough paper?

Though, your question is not very clear. Since you are talking about getting grace marks in Physics Subject, I am assuming the following about this query:

1. You have taken science stream in your class 12th, and have physics as one of the subjects.

2. Also, since you talk about the paper being tough, I believe it is about Class 12th board exams.

Here is my opinion about it:

Please note that however tough a paper comes in such situations, it is deemed to be tough for everyone and so the marking is advised to be easy so that overall the students are not hit from both the sides. Also note that if a paper that is published national wide is considered tough, it is for the entire batch and hence considered fair. The authorities cannot be blamed for being biased as its same paper for all the students giving board exam across the country.

Personally speaking, I have NEVER heard anyone getting grace marks in his/her Class 12th board examinations because this is a nation wide exam and no one really knows who would get the bunch of examination sheets to check and mark.

Thus, I would urge you to hold you nerves and just hope for the best. It is very unlikely that students fail in the boards because its a question of their entire career. Have faith in the hard work that you have put in.

Pass marks for CBSE board exams for each subject is at 33 / 100. And there is nothing really we can do if one scores below 33, except going for a recheck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?