2nd March 2018, 11:01 PM
Smssantosh

Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture?

Sir, already I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture and now I want to study for same degree in same faculty for my graduation. So, please guide me that what is the process for doing B.Sc in Agriculture? MH-CET is compulsory or not and admission will get in first year or second year directly?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?
  4. Chances of getting admission in 2nd year after completion of Diploma?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  9. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
31st March 2018, 02:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, you can get direct admission in second year of B.Sc. Agriculture course after completion of your Diploma in Agricultural course. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Agriculture course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Sc. Agriculture course. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examination conducted by your respective state and participate in the counselling process to get admission in second year of B.Sc. Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?