9th June 2011, 05:00 PM
ria sethia

Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?

sir/mam
i am riya sethia from indore. my all india rank in aieee(b.arch) exam is 28900 and my state rank is 1800. i know it is a very low rank but i wanted to ask you that will i get admission in some good college of architecture. is there any possibility that i may get admission in NITs or BITS,mesra or any other good college.I seriously want to pursue architecture as my career and i want some good college for that. so i wanted to ask you that whats the possibility that i will get some good government college? also i wanted to ask you that what is the exact proceedure if counselling and what do we mean by first level counselling? pls explain me and reply soon.waiting for your reply.........
regards
riya sethia

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  2. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  3. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  4. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  6. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  7. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  8. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  9. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  10. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank fo 48889 and state rank of 6244?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 2697 rank in general category? Any chance for admission in government medical college?
  13. Admission in any college after scoring an AIR of 60935 and state rank of 1714?
  14. Colleges which I could get after scoring AIEEE Punjab state rank of 1800?
  15. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  16. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  17. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  18. Any chance of getting admission in a government college after scoring 14202?
12th November 2011, 12:49 AM
Beready

Default Re: Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?

hello,

you can get college but not government .
i am sorry to tell it but this is the truth .
so just take the admission into other reputed private college .
good luck.
10th June 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?

i have got air 17688 rank; category:12474 state rank :335 ;category:218 inn aieee b arch what r my chances to get admission in bit meshra or any other reputed institute i am a student of jharkhand ,female
12th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
My AIR is 17198,n in category my rank is 12145...in b.arch.....
Is there any possibilities if i get in any NIT or in any other reputed college .....
I am a student from Delhi.....plz help me......
9th July 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have got all india category rank49017in aieee arc. Do i have
any chance to get good college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?