3rd June 2011, 11:48 AM
ashwinipadmanabhi

Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

will i get admission for engineering as my i have got 56percent agregrate in 12th & 76 percent in 10th am i eligible for admission or should i do bsc in eletronics?plz reply it on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  2. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  3. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  4. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  6. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 84.44% in 10th, 54.44% in 12th and an aggregate of 67.66% upto 7th semester of BE?
  8. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  10. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  12. How to get a seat in Physics honors for general category? I have passed HS exam
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks aggregate?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks in aggregate
  15. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  17. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  18. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
12th September 2011, 12:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinipadmanabhi View Post
will i get admission for engineering as my i have got 56percent agregrate in 12th & 76 percent in 10th am i eligible for admission or should i do bsc in eletronics?plz reply it on my email [email protected]
Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

you have really got very less marks in class 12th and for your kind information, i want to inform you that it is your class 12th or Intermediate marks that is considered for getting entry into an engineering course not your class 10 marks .

You are not eligible to apply for various engineering entrance exam .The first one among them is IIT-JEE which is considered best engineering entrance exam in india.

However you are eligible to appear in AIEEE exam which is also considered good and is conducted by cbse .

If you want to join engineering courses then offcource you can join because today there are so many engineering colleges are there which take admission on the basis of donation but in future i.e during campusing your chances will decrease due to lack of marks in class 12th. Today most of companies need atleast 60% in class 12th and 65% in B.Tech.

If your motto is just getting a B.Tech degree then you can easily get it but today knowledge is much important than degree .Your percentage and degree is just the first step to choose a candidate.

Now you better decide to choose field of your interest.

With Regards
ravik1214
12th September 2011, 01:42 AM
Yousuf munad

Default Re: Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

You got less marks in 12th but don't worry you can appear so many entrance exams which gives you seats in engineering colleges like CET,AIEEE'IIT are such exams so appear in such exams and try to get good mark All the best from side thanks
12th September 2011, 04:49 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinipadmanabhi View Post

Though you have very less marks in 12th but you have still just managed to cross the minimum eligibility for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) as the minimum eligibility for appearing for AIEEE is 55% aggregate or above in PCM in 12th boards..

you can appear for this exam 3 times..means you have 3 attempts to clear this exam..if you have passed out your 12th in 2011 then you are eligible for appearing for AIEEE 2011,AIEEE 2012 and AIEEE 2013..

For scoring a good rank in AIEEE either you can take coaching from a good coaching institute like FIIT-JEE,Bansal(kota),Brilliant Tutorials,etc..

else if you want to self-study then you can refer the following books for your preparation..

First of all,be completely thorough with your NCERT course books and then for higher preparations..
1)M.L.Khanna for Maths
2)P.Bahadur for Chemistry
3)Concepts of Physics
4)Arihant's past 10 year AIEEE solved papers

if you go through all these books and solve every numerical from these books then you can rest assured of a good rank..

all the best and do work hard..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th September 2011, 03:38 PM
ex09253

Default Re: Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?

Well you have somewhat scored less marks in your 12th board exam. But still its not the end of the world, getting admission in any engineering college in India comprises of two parts: first one being eligibility 60% or 55% (depend on college) in 12th board exam and 2nd is their entrance exam. However with these marks you have ended your chances for getting admission in most of the known/best colleges (IITs, DTU, and many colleges in Bangalore) for engineering in the country (as they asks for minimum 60% aggregate). Whereas on the other hand, for engineering you are still eligible to appear in entrance exams like in AIEEE conducted by CBSE, this is a national level competitive test for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, including 5 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and many good institutes. It gives averagely 25,000 students admissions on basis of its ranking (all India and state).

And you can also go for UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) currently known as GBTU (Gautam Buddh Technical University), there are more than 700 colleges (http://www.uptu.ac.in/academics/inst_list.asp) affiliated from GBTU, although only some (8-10) are good and government-financed and rest are privates. But if you are interested in engineering go for it, it doesn't whether the college is government or private, because at the end of day it when come it comes getting placement, you'll apply yourself to specific companies and they will the place you on basis of your knowledge.

Now come to B.Sc., well looking at DU cut offs it seems that you are not gonna make it to DU. Once again there are lots of private college (Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Sardar Patel Public College, P.N. Public College and etc) out there in the country and some are good. You can apply there and can get admission may be some donation would work.

My personal suggest for you would be to find out what you want to do and then find a college according your family income (so they can pay your fee) and then get admission and study as hard as no-one could stop from getting high.

Hope that helps.
12th September 2011, 05:57 PM
fahran

you have really got very less marks in class 12th and for your kind information, i want to inform you that it is your class 12th or Intermediate marks that is considered for getting entry into an engineering course not your class 10 marks .

You are not eligible to apply for various engineering entrance exam .The first one among them is IIT-JEE which is considered best engineering entrance exam in india.

However you are eligible to appear in AIEEE exam which is also considered good and is conducted by cbse .

If you want to join engineering courses then offcource you can join because today there are so many engineering colleges are there which take admission on the basis of donation but in future i.e during campusing your chances will decrease due to lack of marks in class 12th. Today most of companies need atleast 60% in class 12th and 65% in B.Tech.

If your motto is just getting a B.Tech degree then you can easily get it but today knowledge is much important than degree .Your percentage and degree is just the first step to choose a candidate.
13th October 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage 12th in addmision aiem.
28th May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 56% per centage in 12th CBSE,2013 and 46% per cent in PCM and i want to do engineering B.TECH. which college should i opt?
5th June 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in enginnering but i got 56% in 12 th exam and 16 marks in jee but my group % is 47%
Or should i do bsc in computer or diploma
30th May 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in computer engineering but i scored 55 % in 12 th exam and my caste is obc.If yes then which college should i prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?