26th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Medical college if got compartmental in Maths?

Hello ma'am /sir
I want to do mbbs and got above 60% in English, physics, Chem and bio, but I got compartment in maths will I get admission in a medical college now??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  2. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  3. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  4. Date of 12th re-compartment exam conducted by CBSE Board?
  5. How to go for Ph.D in Maths after passing 12th with Non Medical
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  7. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  9. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  10. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  12. What is the date of 2nd compartment?
  13. Can I give compartmental exam after failing in 2 subjects in Physics and Maths? Can I give Re-Board next year?
  14. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  15. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
  17. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  18. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
26th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in Medical college if got compartmental in Maths?

You need to understand that the boards marks have nothing to do with your admission in the medical college. The marks will be there throughout your life, no doubt about it, but then they cannot fetch you a seat in medical colleges.

You have to start preparing for the Medical Entrance Examination as these exams are the only way for you to get into reputed medical colleges. Examples are-
- AIIMS,
- AIPMT,
- AFMC,
- AIPGDET etc.

Such entrance exams are conducted throughout the year with different pattern. Marks obtained in this exam helps in getting admission in the different medical degree college.

BUT ONE IMPORTANT THING IS ALSO THERE WHICH YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Even after clearing these exams, you won't be able to get a seat in the MBBS if you have not cleared your intermediate.

Getting compartment is no issue if it gets cleared.
Therefore, along with the exams mentioned above, also mark the point to clear your maths paper in the compartment exam.
28th May 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Medical college if got compartmental in Maths?

I got compartment in math but scored 90 in bio even in chemistry physics can I apply bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?