20th June 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Will I get combined marksheet if passed in compartmental exam of 12th?

I got compartment in Biology last year in 12th Board exam. Now, this year I got passed. So, how will I get my marksheet? Will I get combined or separated marksheet? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the value of Compartmental exam marksheet in comparison to original marksheet?
  2. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  3. Will i get a seperate marksheet or combined marksheet after passing compartment exam of Mathematics?
  4. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  5. Possibility to join Indian Navy through Compartmental certificate of 12th standard?
  6. Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?
  7. Can I study further if qualified in Compartmental exam of 12th?
  8. Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam
  9. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  10. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks is counted for compartmental exam?
  12. Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who completed 12th Compartmental? -- [New]
  14. How to get my original marksheet for senior secondary 2015 exam from NIOS?
  15. When the Compartmental exam of 12th NIOS will be held?
  16. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  17. Is there any difference between regular and compartment results in CBSE
  18. Will WBJEE accept 12th marksheet if passed from improvement exam?
30th June 2018, 10:20 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get combined marksheet if passed in compartmental exam of 12th?

You will get a fresh marksheet with updated number in Biology after passing the subject. You will not get a separate marksheet.

Those who have compartment need to give back paper and then pass the subject. After that they get new marksheet with updated number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?