24th October 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a core job having 64.46% in B.Tech? In which companies should I apply?

I am afraid will i get a job in core with my 64.46% B.Tech degree? Please guide me in which companies I need to apply and if any other vacancies are there.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  2. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  5. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  6. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  7. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  8. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  9. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  10. List of core companies in visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE to apply for job?
  11. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  12. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  13. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year -- [New]
  14. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in core companies even after having arrears?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  17. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  18. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
24th October 2016, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a core job having 64.46% in B.Tech? In which companies should I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am afraid will i get a job in core with my 64.46% B.Tech degree? Please guide me in which companies I need to apply and if any other vacancies are there.
Yes, you can apply for core companies. You can apply for below given companies.

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
24th October 2016, 08:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a core job having 64.46% in B.Tech? In which companies should I apply?

With 64.6% marks in Bachelor of Technology, you are eligible to apply for all government job entrance examination as well as recruitment drive of private sector companies. For Private sector company, you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:

1. You must have 60% marks from 10th to bachelor's degree.

2. No pending backlogs.

3. Maximum of two years gap between studies.

You will have to clear aptitude round, technical interview and HR round to get job in any company like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Tech Mahindra, LG, Samsung, Maruti Suzuki etc.

You can also apply for government jobs like SSC CGL, Civil Services exam, Bank entrance exams like IBPS PO, Clerk etc.
24th October 2016, 11:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get a core job even if you have 64.66% aggregate in your B.Tech course. Most of the companies asks for minimum 60% aggregate throughout studies to be eligible to participate in recruitment process. If you have good subject knowledge about your core branch then, by appearing in GATE examination and scoring good marks definitely, you can get a good job in core industry. If you mention your B.Tech branch in your query, we can advise you about the companies which you can apply for job.
24th October 2016, 11:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

B.tech degree with 64.46% is considered good degree. You can apply in so many core companies with your degree. You should apply in that particular company in which your profile match with the company's requirement.
You can apply in PSU's, so many private companies or other central govt. companies.
Some of best options for you are -
** SAIL
** BHEL
** NTPC
** IOCL
** Production companies like Poly Plastics, Nepa Limited etc

My suggestion to you is that, you should apply for GATE exam. Through this exam, you can apply for job in so many PSU's.
25th October 2016, 01:42 PM
princekainth2

Yes,you can definitely get a core job in Btech course with 64.46%

Companies look out for 60%+ graduates usually.

With Scores and good set of communication and presentation skills,you can get yourself a good core job in any company

We can provide you, even more, details about the jobs if you tell us which course are you doing in Btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?