12th May 2010, 09:22 PM
ankita2248

Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?

I am very much interested in doing 'aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune. after the completion of this course, will i get the diploma or just a normal certificate? pls reply.

21st May 2010, 10:23 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?

You get a co-branded certificate with Galileo on successful completion of the training which no other academy can offer. Frankfinn is the largest certified Galileo institute in India.
6th June 2010, 08:20 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita2248 View Post
I am very much interested in doing 'aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune. after the completion of this course, will i get the diploma or just a normal certificate? pls reply.
Hi Ankita
Course Description: Frankfinn has introduced the internationally acclaimed and highly-rated BTEC Higher National Certificate (BTEC HNC) in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management in India.It's intensive training covers the requirements of the (Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Industries )three highly demanding industries. With top professionals from all these fields sharing their experience and insights with the students, the mould is cast for shaping their success.
Category:Aviation, Hotel and Hospitality
Subject:Air Hostess Training
Campus Name: Frankfinn
Entry Requirements: 10+2, Age between 17-14, Height Min 5'2" for Ladies & 5'6" for Gents
Fees: Not Available
Scholarships: Not Applicable
Admission Process: Interview
Level: Certificate
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Type: Certification
Duration: 12
Accreditation: Not Applicable

I hope this whole information help you in taking decision.
Good luck
22nd June 2010, 02:10 PM
Amritansu subh

Yes dear you can get a good certificate,below are the following data give by me which i think will be helpful to you
12th July 2010, 12:29 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

After completion of this management course you will get a management diploma certificate from the institute.

The profile of the certificate does not matter, it is more important to know that you are getting the training from a reputed institute like Frankfinn, Pune.

After completing this course, number of options will be there for you to join a suitable job in aviation and as well as in hospitality industry.

So go for it..Don't look backward..
Good luck!
15th August 2012, 12:09 AM
samatha89
Member+

Course Description: Frankfinn has introduced the internationally acclaimed and highly-rated BTEC Higher National Certificate (BTEC HNC) in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management in India.It's intensive training covers the requirements of the (Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Industries )three highly demanding industries. With top professionals from all these fields sharing their experience and insights with the students, the mould is cast for shaping their success.
Category:Aviation, Hotel and Hospitality
Subject:Air Hostess Training
Campus Name: Frankfinn
Entry Requirements: 10+2, Age between 17-14, Height Min 5'2" for Ladies & 5'6" for Gents
Fees: Not Available
Scholarships: Not Applicable
Admission Process: Interview
Level: Certificate
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Type: Certification
Duration: 12
Accreditation: Not Applicable
1st September 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of Frankfilnn Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management? i am seriously interested in doing but dont know abt the fee structure will they take on one time payment or do they gave some time relaxation .....plz ...plz.... some body tell me
23rd April 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the certificates that we will get after completing this cource?and is frankfinn a goverment issued institute in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?