23rd April 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Will I get direct admission in CA's IPCC after TY B.Com?

I'm pursuing my TY B.Com (3rd year B.Com). Will I get direct admission in CA's IPCC after completion of TY B.Com? Or is there any other procedure? Please, explain in detail.

6th May 2018, 12:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get direct admission in CA's IPCC after TY B.Com?

Since you are a final year student of B.Com degree course, so in order to get direct entry to IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) by skipping CPT you need to secure at least 55% marks in your B.Com degree overall otherwise you will be required to qualify CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) to pursue foundation course in CA before applying for IPCC.
6th May 2018, 03:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You have Bachelor degree in Commerce and if you aggregate come more than or equal to 50% marks than you can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.

You can also apply in articleship which is compulsory CA training after completing all the papers of CA IPCC examination.

You can apply online of you may buy the prospectus and admission from it's centers. The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being chartered accountant.

Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

IPCC

Final Examination.

For more information you can visit at www.icai.com.a
7th May 2018, 09:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get direct admission in CA IPCC course only if you have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course. Candidates who have passed B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to directly register for CA IPCC as they are exempted from appearing in CPT examination. So, if you have secured at least 55% marks in your B.Com course, you are eligible to get direct admission in CA IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?