20th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good college after scoring 6220 rank?

my rank is 6220, but my caste is sc, is i will get good college or not to study. i need college in hyderabad or ranga reddy. is i will get it.

30th November 2011, 05:19 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Will I get a good college after scoring 6220 rank?

Dear friend,
first of all be clear about the question you want to ask.
your question is not complete. please mention about the exam in which you got 6220 rank.
if you got this rank in eamcet(engineering) then for sc candidate you can get seat in good colleges like ou campus, jntu, vasavi, cbit, mvsr etc. but in these colleges you cant get a branch of your choice for your rank. you have to take the branch which are reamining if you look for top colleges.
if wish to join in a particular branch then also you can get admission in colleges in and around hyderabad.
if this rank is eamcet(medical) then you may not get any admission in hyd or ranga reddy.

so firstly to get the correct and precise information be clear with your question.
2nd June 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good college after scoring 6220 rank?

I will get 87 marks in eamcet i have reservation BC-D will iget good college with my desired course mechatronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?