4th February 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I get good colleges for B.Arch if I don't get good rank in JEE Main? Appearing for NATA is mandatory or not?

I'm not appearing in NATA 2018 but willing to opt for B.Arch as a course. I have applied for JEE Main, but I'm worried of not getting selected. How can I assure myself to get a good college for B.Arch ? What if I didn't get a rank in JEE Mains?

Related Questions:
12th February 2018, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get good colleges for B.Arch if I don't get good rank in JEE Main? Appearing for NATA is mandatory or not?

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and same is professional degree course of five and half years ( including one year of internship ) after pursuing which one heads towards becoming an architecture.

Further for pursuing B.Arch from top architectural colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) or NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) or State CETs.

Now as far as you are concerned about the necessity to appear in NATA then there is no such compulsion but if you appear in the same you will have options of getting admission in colleges offering admission on the basis of performance in NATA apart from the option that you get through JEE and its better to more options rather than limited options in case your JEE paper does not go according to your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?