2nd November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after completing graduation (B.Tech Food Technology) or do I have to pursue MBA?

Hello Sir, I am confused that will I get a job after completing graduation (B.Tech Food Technology) or do I have to pursue MBA? If yes then please tell me about the jobs and also the salary package provided.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
  2. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  3. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  4. How to do MBA in food tech after completing B.Tech in food tech? What are the job opportunities after doing MBA in Food
  5. Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology?
  6. Can I pursue B.Tech Food Technology after completing class 12th? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  7. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  8. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the pay scale after completing 12+Diploma in Food Technology? Can I pursue M.Tech after completing Diploma?
  10. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  11. It is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed?
  12. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  13. What is the career scope for B.Tech in Food Technology? Which jobs can I get after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [New]
  14. Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?
  16. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  17. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  18. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?
5th November 2016, 06:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a job after completing graduation (B.Tech Food Technology) or do I have to pursue MBA?

Yes, of course you can get a job after completion of your graduation in food technology. These are some jobs which you can do after your graduation in both private and government sector:
1. Food Inspector
2. Quality Assurance Officer
3. Plant Manager
4. Purchase Manager
5. Food Processing Equipment Designer

You can opt for higher studies also. You can do ME/M.TECH, M.SC, MBA etc courses. It will give you more opportunities and a promising career. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?