12th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get placed in HCL company after scoring 58% in 10th and 75% in intermediate

I hav got 58 % in my 10th and 75% in intermediate and 4 in betech
will i get placed in Hcl company
please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  2. How to secure a job after scoring 85.5% in 10th and 90.9% in intermediate
  3. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  4. Am I eligible for Wipro, HCL campus selection after scoring 60% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 72% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  6. Am I eligible for HCL company after doing final year
  7. Am I eligible for Jobs in HCL Company having secured above 60% in BCA and below 45% in 10+2?
  8. Can I get job in HCL if secured 84% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  10. Is there any company which wont consider 12th marks? I have 68% in B.Tech
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  13. How to get placed in a software company? I have scored 44% marks in intermediate
  14. Can I take admission in CS after completion of graduation in BBA with 78%
  15. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  16. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  17. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
7th February 2013, 03:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get placed in HCL company after scoring 58% in 10th and 75% in intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav got 58 % in my 10th and 75% in intermediate and 4 in betech
will i get placed in Hcl company
please answer me

HCL stands for Hindustan Computers Limited. HCL conduct on campus for freshers candidate and Off campus conduct for pass out or experience candidate .To join HCl you have to appear in HCL Recruitment exam and fulfill the below given criteria first .

If you have through out 65% marks in career then you are applicable for HCL technology company .Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for HCL recruitment .You have two pending backlog so you are applicable for HCL recruitment

Your 10th percentage marks is not above 65% so you are not eligible for HCL recruitment .

Selection process for HCL -Written Test , Technical Interview and Personal Interview

For more details about HCL , Please visit to http://www.hcl.in/
7th February 2013, 08:53 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get placed in HCL company after scoring 58% in 10th and 75% in intermediate

Dear There,

The acronym for HCL is Hindustan Computers limited.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for HCL company.

The selection procedure for HCL company is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Technical interview.

* Personal interview.

The eligibility criteria required for HCL company are prescribed as below:-

* More than 65% marks in your all academic career.

* No pending backlogs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
8th February 2013, 10:23 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

HCL is one of the topmost software developing companies.

HCL conducts on-campus and off-campus tests for the recruitment of candidates.

* on-campus tests are conducted for the selection of freshers whereas off-campus tests are conducted for pass out candidates having experience of working in the same niche.

There are some eligibility criteria for the HCL recruitment Tests . These are :

a) you must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in your academic career , i.e., 60% marks minimum in 10th , 12th and B.tech separately.

b) You must have scored above CGPA 5.5 in each and every semester of B.Tech.

c) You must hold an innovative approach towards your work.

Now as you have just 58% marks in 10th , so you are not eligible for the HCL Recruitment exams.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th October 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 year gap in my whole educational life ..can i eligible for hcl campus.. plz inform in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?