13th January 2014, 03:06 AM
kanaidas

Will I get a private or public job after completing graduation in distance from Manav Bharti university?

I am in Kolkata. So if I complete my Graduation in distance from Manav Bharati University will it be valid for any private and public job?

13th January 2014, 01:37 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a private or public job after completing graduation in distance from Manav Bharti university?

To the best of my knowledge, for many of the job opportunities what must be needed is whether you are fulfilling the stated eligibility criteria or not in terms of academic qualification, nationality, age etc.

According that, if you are applying for any job or for higher studies after completion of your Graduation in Distance Learning in Manav Bharti University, you are eligible to apply.

But the thing is while joining in the job or at higher studies, you should be able to show the proof of completing of Graduation from that university in the form of provisional certificate.

You can apply for both public sector and private sector job opportunities on the basis of your Graduation.

But my suggestion would be to prefer public sector jobs because
-job guarantee will be high
-long term benefits are huge
-timely payment of salaries
-no firing of employees even in recession

but in the case of private sector jobs,
-there is no job guarantee
-you will be fired at any point of time
-you may or may not get timely salaries

Not only these so many risks are there in private sector. But salaries will be high in most of private sector jobs.

In the case of public sector, initially the salaries are not too high but after accumulating certain years of experience, you can earn good amount.

So, I have suggested you what I want to say. Now you have to decide upon yourself of which sector to choose.

Make wise decision and go accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
14th January 2014, 12:21 AM
sushri_mhnty

Smile Re: Will I get a private or public job after completing graduation in distance from Manav Bharti university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaidas View Post
I am in Kolkata. So if I complete my Graduation in distance from Manav Bharati University will it be valid for any private and public job?
Deffinatly it is valid for private or public company job. If you have any technical knowlede like computer they it becomes easy to get a job. Another thing is that if you have no work experience then you will get low salary
still you gain experience. So you have to satisfy with your job. You can use your reference or cunsultancy to get a private job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?