21st May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation if my rank is 1924?

sir, my rank is 1924. my subject is electronics&instrumentation. will i get seet in B-Tech

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. Which college or university can i get after scoring 100 rank in Instrumentation
  4. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  7. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  8. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  13. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  14. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  15. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  17. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  18. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
12th June 2011, 07:41 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Will I get a seat in B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation if my rank is 1924?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, my rank is 1924. my subject is electronics&instrumentation. will i get seet in B-Tech

I think that your question is incomplete.

You not mention in the question that the name of entrance exam. I want

to know that in which entrance exam you get 1924. So first tell me the

entrance exam name then i will try to help you. Electronics &

Instrumentation branch is a good branch.

So, please tell me the entrance exam name in which you get 1924 rank.

Regards
~Mukul~
16th November 2011, 12:52 AM
Beready

Default Re: Will I get a seat in B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation if my rank is 1924?

hello friend,

of course you can get the seat ,
because your rank is good so
don't worry just take the admission.
good luck.
31st March 2012, 11:46 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get a seat in B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation if my rank is 1924?

Hi

B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation is one of the top most streams available in the market right now. It is considered to be the one of the most demanded courses among the children.

So first of all your choice of B.Tech EI is very good.

You have mentioned your rank to be 1924, but you have forgotten to mention that which exam you had appeared for.

I am unable to provide the exact information, but yes if you are talking about the AIEEE, then surely you would get any seat in the top colleges under AIEEE as 1924 is very good rank from its point of view.

Please provide more details if you want to get appropriate answers. Post back if needed.

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 12:12 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

your rank is good

So you are eligible for get good college for branch like Electronics and Instrumentation.........

Some good college are :-

Good Luck..............
1st April 2012, 12:39 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See there are so many colleges and where you can get chance.First of all please get admission to your near by and good college and think for the others.

As you have scored a great marks then no problems will create.

~regards~
priyo
1st April 2012, 12:52 AM
Denny_Crane

The upcoming Common Proficiency Test is going to be conducted on 17-06-2012.
The application forms will be available from 04-04-2012
The last date of submission of the application form will be 25-04-2012
1st April 2012, 12:53 AM
Denny_Crane

You can apply for some bank exams .
Bank competitive exams for better paid jobs after 12th. And later you can progress there.
But i would suggest you to complete your graduation.
Its very important.
You can complete that with a distance learning course and continue your full time job.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?