30th June 2012, 12:38 PM

Will I get a seat in NIT with AIEEE score of 21?

will i get seat in nit with aieee score-21....pelase tell me the chances

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get any seat in NIT trichy after scoring 81 in AIEEE mains?
  2. Seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 183 marks in AIEEE? Any other NIT in which I can get?
  3. What should be the minimum score required in AIEEE to get a seat in NIT Warangal?
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT, Rourkela after scoring overall rank of 664
  5. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get a seat in NIT Karnataka after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get a seat in NIT Silchar after scoring 130 in AIEEE? What is the cutoff for OBC for this year in AIEEE?
  8. Selection in NIT, Durgapur with a score of 200 in AIEEE?
  9. Is it possible to get into NITs with a rank of 110 in AIEEE?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  11. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  12. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE?
  13. Is there any chance to get seat in IT stream at NIT Jaipur, NIT Allahabad, NIT Suratkal or NIT Kurukshetra through 3rd round seat allotment of CCB? I have secured 11629 AIR in AIEEE
  14. Can I get a seat in AIEEE counseling after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal under general category after scoring 145 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get seat in NIT Jamshedpur having scored 40 marks, state rank of 945 in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar with a score of 75 in AIEEE exam?
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate? -- [New]
7th September 2012, 08:38 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Will I get a seat in NIT with AIEEE score of 21?

Hi, We cannot benchmark scores and ranks as it also depends on the overall performance of the students in that particular year. However, to get admission in NITs through AIEEE you should have rank below 8000-10000.

For example in a particular year for scoring 50 marks he may get NIT but may in the next year for scoring 30 marks someone may get NIT.So it's all depend on the performance of the students at that particular year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?