7th March 2012, 06:00 PM
e.durgarao

Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?

i got 166 marks in ibps clerk exam, i belongs to OBC category.i will get any chances?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  2. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  4. Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  6. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam?
  7. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  8. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  9. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  10. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  11. Cutoff marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness?
  13. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  14. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  15. Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  17. How to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam?
  18. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
7th March 2012, 06:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS which recruit candidates clerical positions by their own selection procedure.

The selection procedure for SBI Clerical positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

Recently IBPS Clerk Exam result was announced. Candidates are started receiving the score cards for this Exam.

Each and every bank will make announcements for Interview by mentioning certain marks in IBPS Exam as the minimum score to be scored by a candidate to be eligible for the Interview of that particular bank.

These cut off marks will be different for the candidates of several categories.

Candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks are eligible to appear for the Interview.

A mere good performance by the candidate in Interview too will confirm the clerical job for the candidate.

As a clerk, a candidate will be paid a starting salary of Rs.15000/- per month initially.

Having scored 166 marks in IBPS clerk exam and being a candidate of OBC category, you have a good scope to be eligible for the Interview.

But more than 5 lakhs candidates have got through the exam. So, the cut off is going to be more.

For updated information on IBPS and other banks notifications, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
7th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?

I hv scored 150 marks nd belong to general category i hv any chance to get a call pls reply soon.
7th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored
125 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam
being a candidate of OBC
category?pls tel me,n send me my id
[email protected]
9th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for clerkjob / Interview call getting score 123.Belong to OBC.
Pls send me to my ID:[email protected]
10th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 135 marks and belong to obc....so is there chance for interview????And sir interview only depend on merks or other achievement also include in this????
10th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

will i get the interview call i have a score of 171.. belong to general category...
my email id is [email protected]
11th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 158 marks in ibps clerk exam. i am from general catgory. what is the chance of selection
11th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

My score is 149 in obc catogery in ibps clerkial grade. Is any chance to get interview call . Pls suggest me .
12th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir iam have got 154 marks in ibps clerical exam. any chance to get the job. please reply me. my mail [email protected]
14th March 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends,first thing is that don't loose hopes.second thing is the no. Of requirements which varies from one state to another. One point to be noted is this time more no. Of OBC students have passed the exam.so definitely cut off will go high for them.hope for the best.
14th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 137 marks in ibps PO exam.I belong to Sc category.
what is the chance for me to select in any bank?
14th March 2012, 12:32 PM
ajith.s70

i have scored 137 marks in ibps PO exam.I belong to SC cateory.
what is the chance for me to select in any bank.
14th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My IBPS Clerk score is 165. I am from Kerala and belongs to OBC Category. Will I have any chance to get job in any of the 19 banks? Please reply...
15th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 142 in ibps clerk exam, did i have a chance for interview?
15th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My score is 109 in obc catogery in ibps clerkial grade. i belong to OBC Category. Is any chance to get interview call . Pls suggest me .
15th March 2012, 09:15 PM
piki05

for a reserved candidate score of 166 is a good chance of qualifying for the post
16th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 133 marks in ibps clerikal exam. I belong to general category ie OC and I am physically disabled person. Is there any possiblility to get the job in any bank
17th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please give cut off marks list of OBC category for ibps clerk in my e-mail id
[email protected]
17th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 155 marks in ibps clerecal exam. I belong to sc caste in andhrapradesh. Is there any chance to get job?
18th March 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i score 123 in ibps clerk exam .in obc category..hav any chance to get interview tell me
19th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 143 Marks in IBPS cleark Exam-2012, I ma of OBC category. Can I apply for cleark job in 19 Banks
23rd March 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hi i have got 171 marks in gen cat. what are the chances for the interview?
27th March 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i have got 163 marks in gen cat...do i have any chances of getting a job.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?