22nd February 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Will I be provided with study materials for distance learning mode and how will the exam be conducted?

If I opt for B.Ed. via distance learning mode than:-
1) will I be provided with course material?
2) how will the examinations be taken?
3) will distance learning be mentioned in the degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any options available to study CA via distance learning mode like online classes? -- [New]
  2. What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?
  3. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  5. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  6. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  7. Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?
  8. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  9. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  10. PGDBA from Symbiosis College is valuable?
  11. LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?
  12. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  13. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  14. Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  16. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Eligibility for B.Ed after graduating through Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?