26th May 2012, 07:38 PM

Will I be selected for first counseling or 2nd counseling after getting 107.34 marks in B.Ed entrance?

i have got 107.34 marks in b.ed entrance..... i wanted to know dat i vl selected for first councelling or second councelling????? n i also wanted to know dat mjp rohilkhand university me which college i vl get admission????

Related Questions:
  1. Information about 2nd counseling of B.Ed from Faizabad University
  2. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  3. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  4. Can I go for 2nd counseling of KIIT MCA?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  7. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  10. When is APRJC 2nd counseling?
  11. Date of 2nd counseling for BBA admission?
  12. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  13. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  14. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?
  16. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  17. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  18. When is the 2nd counseling of MSc Maths? -- [New]
6th September 2016, 08:33 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Will I be selected for first counseling or 2nd counseling after getting 107.34 marks in B.Ed entrance?

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 107.34 marks in B.Ed entrance So, you are not eligible to selected for first counseling or 2nd counseling. However if you are SC/ST category candidate then you can apply for admission in good college which accept your score.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand university after scoring 107.34 marks in B.Ed entrance exam. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand university is located at Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 1975.

Following is the list of colleges under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University-

Gokul Das Hindu Girls College
Gramodaya College and Research Institute, Bilari
Hindu College, Budhbazar, Moradabad
J.S.H. College, Amroha
Jai Shiv Girls Mahavidyala Gokul Das Hindu Girls College
Swami Shukdevanand College, Shahjahanpur
Swami Vivekanand Mahavidyala Puwayan
Vardhaman College, Bijnor
Veer Kunwar Degree College
Vivek College of Education, Bijnor.
Vivekanand Mahavidyalaya, Darbada
Gramodaya College and Research Institute, Bilari
Hindu College, Budhbazar, Moradabad
J.S.H. College, Amroha
Jai Shiv Girls Mahavidyala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?