30th March 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Will MBA in Financing Segment help me in my banking career? Procedure for applying for the distance course and fee details?

i am sbi bank employee,i want to pursue distance mba in financing segment.i want to know is it benefit to my banking career?please give me complete information regarding distance mbd procedures and also about fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?
  2. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  3. Procedure to apply for Distance MBA?
  4. How may I get admission in GLA University, Mathura?
  5. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  8. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  9. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  10. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  11. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  12. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  13. Best colleges offering B.Com(Banking) in Pune? Details and scope of Banking? -- [New]
  14. How to work in banking sector after doing M.Com
  15. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  16. What is the MBA fee for distance learning?
  17. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  18. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
18th June 2011, 10:24 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will MBA in Financing Segment help me in my banking career? Procedure for applying for the distance course and fee details?

Hello friend,

Yes, definitely MBA in finance will boost your career with banking sector. You can take up MBA with specialization in Banking and Finance.

There are plenty of distance universities and institutes all over India offering MBA in Banking and finance.

The major popular institutes are:

1.Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL),

2.Sikkim Manipal University,

3.IGNOU,

4.The ICFAI university,

5.IMT, Ghaziabad,

6.Karnataka State Open University

7.Indian Institute Of Finance

Other than these institutes there are also other reputed institutes which are offering this course through distance learning program like:

1.C.V.Raman University,Institute of Open & Distance Education, Raipur, Chattisgarh

2.Indian Institute of Management Technology, Durg, Chattisgarh

3.Indian Institute of Management Training (IIMT), Pune, Maharashtra

4.International Institute of Management Studies (IIMS), Pune, Maharashtra

5.Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

6. Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Warangal

7.Nagarjuna University, Distance Education, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

8.Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam,Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

9.Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University (SVBP University), Chennai, Tamil Nadu

10.Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

Different institutes demand different fees for pursuing the two years MBA course

So apply for this course in any of these institutes.
25th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MBA in Financing Segment help me in my banking career? Procedure for applying for the distance course and fee details?

mba tenure and fee cost for completing this & best place in india where i should study ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?