10th May 2019, 01:37 PM
aryansaha

Will my B.Sc Agriculture jobs are going to affected due to failure in 12th mathematics?

I failed in ISC Mathematics but scored 85% in top 4 (Physics, Biology, English and Hindi). And got 80% in PCB and 62% in PCMB. Will my B.Sc Agriculture job will be affected in future due to Mathematics failure?

29th May 2019, 11:21 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Will my B.Sc Agriculture jobs are going to affected due to failure in 12th mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryansaha View Post
I failed in ISC Mathematics but scored 85% in top 4 (Physics, Biology, English and Hindi). And got 80% in PCB and 62% in PCMB. Will my B.Sc Agriculture job will be affected in future due to Mathematics failure?
No, B.Sc. agriculture jobs will not be affected much because of this. In case, if you are clearing Mathematics exam by giving compartment exam, then there will be no issue regarding jobs in future.
So, if possible, you must re-appear for Mathematics exam and clear this subject so as to have good job opportunities after completing B.Sc. Agriculture.
30th May 2019, 01:27 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will my B.Sc Agriculture jobs are going to affected due to failure in 12th mathematics?

The eligibility criteria for B.SC in agriculture is
1) Pass 12 standard with physics , chemistry and biology
2) Pass 12 standard with 50%
Yes it will affect your admission because in your result it will say that you have not qualified 12 standard once you pass the math exam you will be able to get admission in B.Sc in agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?