25th May 2011, 11:19 AM
ADARSH C

Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?

I have secured 46 marks in mathematics in 12th.I would like to know whether my improved marks will be under consideration while joining in an engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get placed in any good IT company after scoring 81.44% in 10th, 59.8% in 2nd PU
  2. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  3. Will I be considered as pass student if get 22 marks out of 70 marks in Physics paper of Jammu & Kashmir board? -- [New]
  4. What was the last year cutoff for B.Sc. (Agriculture) admission in EAMCET?
  5. Which is the best Engineering college in Hyderabad? Required Marks in EAMCET to join M.J.Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  8. Can I get into NIT if my JEE main score is 140?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in ECE in JNTU?
  10. Which engineering colleges and branches should I join with 60 to 70 marks in EAMCET? Best engineering colleges and best branch?
  11. Whether marks of both 11th and 12th are standards considered in BITSAT Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma civil course in private university?
  13. How to join engineering college via sports quota? I have scored 105 marks
  14. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  15. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  16. How much marks are needed to join in sports quota in top 10 engineering college
  17. Which course can I do after failing in 12th exam? Which course can I do if I cannot do BBA?
  18. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
28th September 2011, 09:00 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADARSH C View Post
I have secured 46 marks in mathematics in 12th.I would like to know whether my improved marks will be under consideration while joining in an engineering college

Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?

While getting admission in engineering college, you need to submit/show your documents at the time of admission (if you are getting admission without entrance exam) .So if you think that you will receive your improved mark sheet before the time of admission then definitely your improved marks will be considered but if you failed to show your improved marks sheet then your old marks will be considered .

But it is difficult for you to get admission on the basis of engineering entrance exams because at the time of councelling ,you need to show your score card and marksheet as well.

With Regards
ravik1214
6th May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?

will my improvement marks will be considered for admission in BITS?
6th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?

will my improvement marks will be considered for admission in BITS?
9th October 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Will my Improved Marks is considered at Indian Institute of space science & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?