27th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?

dear sir
pl let us know will a NRI student get admission under the management quota.what are the formalities?which are college offering the same(south 1st pref)

thanks
murali

Related Questions:
  1. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  2. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  3. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  4. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  5. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  7. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  8. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  9. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  10. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  11. Which are the best Engineering courses to join to get a good job after 5-6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  13. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  14. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  15. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  16. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
24th November 2011, 01:21 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?

Hi friend,
plese be clear about the course in which you want to get admission.
yes a NRI can get admission under management quota. every college will have around 10-20% of the seats allocated for management quota. under management quota an NRI can get admission. For this you need to contact the college people and they will let you know the fee structure and documents to be submitted and any other required information. I gave this information to you keeping in view of engineering colleges.
24th November 2011, 04:05 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?

YES NRI students get management quota seats paying the donation fees' but you pplease mention your area of interest,field that is engineering,medical,dental,bussiness.etc. visit the particular college website .all d best.
26th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please note my son is studying in 8th standard here in Saudi Arabia (NRI) is it necessary to study 9th/10th and 11/12th in Hyderabad to get admission on Merit thru EAMCET, or he can study until 12th here and get an admission thru EAMCET on merit basis. Please advise. Thanks.
11th April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is NRI quota applicable at Indian Institute of Science & Education Research (IISER)?
10th April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is student Visa required for NRI students for pursuing education in India ?
7th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
MY father is a NRI .he stayed abroade in 20 years. is any oppertunities to get a seat to degree . i 'am a commerce student too .i completed plus two with 66 % .so sir, plz help me if any for NRI college in inside kerala and outside kerala .plzzzzzzz help me to give a suitable way for me plzzzzzz sir it is the last way for me plz zz .i warmly expect your kind reply
26th October 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have studied 1st-12th standard in KSA.And i have a reentry visa with me.So will i get NRI seat or normal seat for mbbs in kerala ? Please do reply as soon as possible.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?