10th September 2022, 01:16 PM
Antony pm

Will the post-graduation marks be considered for the LLB admission?

I have got only 40% of Marks for my Graduation but I got 70% of marks for my Post- graduation. Will the post-graduation marks be considered for the LLB admission ? please reply

13th September 2022, 08:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the post-graduation marks be considered for the LLB admission?

Yes ,if you are applying for LLB admission after post graduation then your PG marks would be considered. For further more details about this, you can check out it on Google.
13th September 2022, 08:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, To be eligible for admission in the LL. B. -3 Year degree program, the candidate should: Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
15th September 2022, 02:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue law course. The required qualification is that candidate must have passed minimum bachelor or master degree from a recognised university.

There is no maximum age limit to pursue the course.

The admission procedure varies with institutions. For detail information visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?