20th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Will the student be admitted into the college if he/she fails to qualify the medical test before admission?

i want to know if any qualified student fails any medical test before admission will that student be admitted to the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Repeat Test style of 12th GSEB Science
  2. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  3. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  4. Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards?
  5. How to get admitted for MBBS course in Meenakshi Medical College?
  6. Minimum medical cutoff for BC to get admitted in any government medical college in Tamilnadu?
  7. Physical requirements for IAS test? If I fail in the medical test then am I eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Forensic Medicine?
  9. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  10. Whether Medical test is compulsory to qualify to get student visa for studying MS in USA? -- [New]
  11. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  12. How to get admitted in BSc Optometry course in medical college?
  13. Admission procedure in M.Pharma for students who fails to qualify GPAT?
  14. Which entrance exam should I give for a better career
  15. Procedure to get admissionf for MBBS course?
  16. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow to change school after completion of Class 1?
  18. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
15th November 2011, 01:29 AM
Beready

Default Re: Will the student be admitted into the college if he/she fails to qualify the medical test before admission?

hello friend,

no medical test is necessary and thats why it was taken,
if in any case he/she fails to qualify medical examination .
then it can be cause of the rejection for that student.
good luck.
13th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the student be admitted into the college if he/she fails to qualify the medical test before admission?

how much marks is necessary in PMT exam for selecting in BAMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?