29th May 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Will the students be allowed to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over?

Will the students be allowed to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over? It will help us know which ques we did right....

29th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will the students be allowed to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over?

yes you can take the question paper after the exam
30th May 2010, 01:59 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: Will the students be allowed to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over?

i understand your concern but no one can say it for sure whether you will be allowed to take paper back home....So just study hard,try to give your best shot in exam and i am sure you will pass the exam with flying colors...i hope they might allow you to take paper home but be prepared for both scenarios....best of luck....
12th June 2010, 01:39 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes i think they will allow you to take the question paper. So dont worry mark all the answers on the question paper and then you can tally your marks with the answer keys which will be provided online

Cheers
12th June 2010, 01:55 AM
sanket mathur

well....
It is written in the instructions of the question paper.
12th June 2010, 09:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes you can to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over. They will allow to you
carry AIIMS paper after the exam is over. So please dont worry, just concentrate in
your study and clear this exams with good marks............
12th June 2010, 10:36 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will the students be allowed to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over? It will help us know which ques we did right....
yes you can take away the question paper along with you after AIIMS test paper. Also the answers will be available after some days on the internet. You check your answers from there.
13th June 2010, 08:33 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

yes friend ,

definitely!!!

students are allowed to carry papers with them so that they can analize themselves .

detailed solutions are provided by aiims few days after the conduction of examination on its official web http://www.aiims.edu

feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible .

regards
~satish
16th June 2010, 12:36 AM
pinnache

no,they are not allowed,yes they can take be downloaded from various sites.
some books also provide questions,buy them
15th July 2010, 02:09 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can to carry AIIMS test paper after the exam is over. They will allow to you
carry AIIMS paper after the exam is over.try to give your best shot in exam and i am sure you will pass the exam with flying colors.i hope they might allow you to take paper home but be prepared for both scenarios.
22nd May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

You said aiims allow to take the paper but in application farm it is prohibited to take paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?