24th July 2011, 01:43 AM
sahin ara

Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%?

is there any banking job/course after completing 12 by 49%.
If so provide me so that i will join

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma course is sufficient to get Banking jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  2. Where to get the details for getting a government banking job?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  4. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  6. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?
  9. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  10. Useful courses in Banking after B.Sc. IT?
  11. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  12. Best colleges offering B.Com(Banking) in Pune? Details and scope of Banking? -- [New]
  13. Is there any course for banking management or managerial banking course after 12th?
  14. What are the job opportunities after M.Com?
  15. Which courses I can do to get into Banking sector after completion of 12th class with 59% of marks?
  16. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  17. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  18. Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?
24th July 2011, 10:25 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%?

Dear friend,

Sorry to say that there is no job in Banks after class 12th.

If you are interested in Banks the you have to complete Graduation in any stream by the recognised university.

The eligibility criteria of banks for the post of PO and Clerks is:

QUALIFICATIONS:

•Candidate must have completed Graduation with at least 50% aggregate from the Recognized University to be eligible.

•Candidate must be proficient in operating computer.

•Final year Bachelor Degree students who have appeared / appearing for their final exams can also apply.

All the best..................
24th July 2011, 04:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%?

After 12th, there are banking jobs in the post of clerks....but I am really sorry to say that you will not be eligible for that even after passing 12th.

Because most of the banks, while taking entrance exams for the clerical post, demands candidates who have passed 12th with minimum 60%.

Though 5% relaxation is there for SC,ST candidates....

And it also happen that some banks put the criteria of 55%...but there also you do not fit.

So overall, you are not eligible for any banking jobs...because you have a really poor marks to be eligible for banking jobs....really sorry for that.
25th July 2011, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahin ara View Post
dear friend,

the minimum percentage for bank exam is 50% . this criteria only for clerical post.

and for the PO post you have to score above 55% marks.

but you have only 49 % so you are not eligible for bank exam.

thanks
25th July 2011, 01:02 AM
shoebahmed89

no there are no jobs in banks after 12th. You must have a graduate degree with at least 50% marks
25th July 2011, 04:41 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Eligibility for Bank clerical:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have a age limit of 18-28 years.
The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60%.For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55%.

SO, you are not eligibile.
26th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Muditaga

sorry to say that that you are not eligible this time because after 12th bank recruits for clerk post but they need 60% in 12th and 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidate.

Don't worry.
You can apply for po posts after completing your graduation with 60% or more.
26th July 2011, 08:25 PM
anil_kumar89

Candidate must have completed Graduation with at least 50% aggregate from the
Recognized University to be eligible.

Candidate must be proficient in operating computer.

but I am really sorry to say that you will not be eligible for that even after passing 12th.
8th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I,Bunty Das would like to join in bank for clerk but my percentage is only 58%.So,There is any bank in which I can apply.Please reply me. You can email on my [email protected]
4th October 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 67% and done 1year graduation in b-pharma can i be able to get job
7th November 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for the banking job
12th November 2011, 12:48 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir, After 12th, there are banking jobs in the post of clerks....but I am really sorry to say that you will not be eligible for that even after passing 12th.
Because most of the banks, while taking entrance exams for the clerical post, demands candidates who have passed 12th with minimum 60%.
Though 5% relaxation is there for SC,ST candidates....
And it also happen that some banks put the criteria of 55%...but there also you do not fit.So overall, you are not eligible for any banking jobs...because you have a really poor marks to be eligible for banking jobs....really sorry for that.
13th November 2011, 02:15 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

My Dear friend,
There are banking jobs for you after passing 12th standard with 49% marks.

You can appear for clerical examination

But in these following bank you can not appear :

>>SBI
>>UBI
>>RBI
>>ICICI

BUT YOU CAN APPEAR FOR THESE BANKS :
AS YOU HAVE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THESE BANKS :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
You should have passed 12th standard examination.

2.AGE FACTOR :

Your age should be within 18 to 28 years.

>>AXIS BANK
>>BANK OF BARODA
>>PNB
>>GRAMEEN BANK
>>HDFC BANK.
12th March 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

sir .i have completed 2. and i am doing my bachelor degree 1st year in b.com . is there any chance to govt job in any department . but i have only 49.9% in intermediate.
2nd May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m doing 12th and interested to do job after completing 12th and my frnds are doing the jobs in hdfc bank after 12th.plz inform me if there is anythng i can do
21st July 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

will there be any banking jobs or banking course after completing 12th will 62%??????????????
18th September 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am just in 10th standard .i wants to do banking ,but i read your ans. of thies ques. i am so
confusing abut that. i disscuss with others about that and they are suggest me to do MBA .so after
MBA i applied for banking job which post is offereds for me. so can you give me an answer please.
22nd October 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

hai i have completed my diploma in computer engineering with 77.77 % ago 8 years , Can i continue further studies in distance by lateral entry in any engineering colleges, will you please give the details and can i eligible for ibps bank exams?
3rd December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I ws fail in 12th n I appear to oct n I hd pass, bt I had fail in 2subject. N l appear for to . N nw wnt ask can I get job in govt. Bank???
29th December 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

will there be any job in banking jobs after completing 12th with 70%? please reply me....
15th May 2013, 11:47 PM
anupsahu

The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60%.For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55%.

SO, you are not eligibile.
15th May 2013, 11:55 PM
anupsahu

The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% for SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55%.

SO, you are not eligible.
10th September 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the processor/steps to be a manager?
10th September 2013, 06:58 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%?

Hello dude!

1.As you have completed 12th standard you can get Clerk job.
2. but for the P.O Job you need to complete Graduation.So try to complete graduation surely the opportunities will increase.
3.Write the IBPS Clerk exam,if you get selected then there will be a chance of getting job in the 19 banks throughout India.The Eligibility details for the clerk jobs is as follows:

The following are the eligibility details for the IBPS CLERK Exams:

* The candidate must have attained minimum 18 years.

* The candidate must not have more than 30 years of age.

* There is also age relaxation provided for reserved candidates:

1.For SC/ST candidates: 5 years,

2.For OBC candidates: 3 years,

3.For PWD candidates : 10 years.

Education Qualification:

* Candidates must have passed SSC with 60% of marks. (or)

* Candidates must have passed INTERMEDIATE with 55% of marks.

The above mentioned are the eligibility details of the Clerk exams.

HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
10th September 2013, 07:12 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahin ara View Post
dear aspirant

i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for any banking jobs just after scoring 49% in your 12th,

on the basis of class 12th you can only go for sbi clerk , eligibility criteria for sbi clerk :

must be 12th passed from a recognized board
must have score minimum 60% in 12th
age limit is 18-28 years
3 years relaxation for obc students
5 year relaxation for sc/st students

so as you have less than 60% in 12th you are not eligible for sbi clerk after 12th, so you will have to complete your graduation and then apply for sbi clerk on gradation basis , there is no marks requirement on graduation basis,

even after graduation you can apply for :
sbi clerk
sbi po
ibps clerk
ibps po

for all the above exams graduation is the minimum qualification limit

good luck
10th September 2013, 07:13 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

Sorry to say that there is no job in Banks after class 12th.

If you are interested in Banks the you have to complete Graduation in any stream by the recognised university.

QUALIFICATIONS:

•Candidate must have completed Graduation with at least 50% aggregate from the Recognized University to be eligible.

•Candidate must be proficient in operating computer.

•Final year Bachelor Degree students who have appeared / appearing for their final exams can also apply.

All the best..................
10th September 2013, 07:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are no banking jobs with merely 49 percent marks in 12th standard. You will have to study further to have a bank job. There is no special course which you need to apply. Just complete graduation and then you can apply for the banking exams.

Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts two entrance exams called IBPS Clerical and IBPS Bank PO. You can be eligible for either of the two after completing graduation. Therefore I will recommend you to go for the graduation course.

The exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services are accepted by 20 Public sector banks. You can apply in these banks after clearing the exam:-

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

IDBI Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

IBPS Clerical/Bank PO Eligibility

1. These bank exams are for Indian citizen.

2. You should be required to complete graduation.

3. With 60 percent marks to appear for Bank PO.

4. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

5. No relaxation is offered to OBC.

6. There is no marks criteria for Clerical exam.

7. You should also have diploma/degree in Computers.

8. Else you should have studied Computer Science/IT subject in 12th/graduation.

9. A certificate in Computer operations will also be accepted.

10. The age limit is 20 to 28 years.

11. There is a maximum of 3 years relaxation for OBC.

12. The relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST.

13. While for PWD, the relaxation is 10 years in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?