8th September 2011, 04:08 AM
krishnakant2110

Will there be any carrer scope through M.Tech in Astronomy from IITs?

Is there any scope after M.tech in astronomy from any of the iits.
i am looking for good career.

22nd September 2011, 09:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any carrer scope through M.Tech in Astronomy from IITs?

Certainly there is scope after doing the course in IIT. You will find opportunities in ISRO, DRDO etc. Also opportunities are there in Association of Bangalore Amateur Astronomers. You can join the same as a research scientist. You should also try to go for MS abroad for the same stream. After that you will be find opportunities in NASA too.
19th December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any carrer scope through M.Tech in Astronomy from IITs?

i am currently pursuing engineering in electronics & telecommunication. i am quite interested in astronomy. so is it possible to go for post graduation in astronomy after BE? if yes would i face any kind of difficulty because of branch change? what institutes do you suggest?
25th December 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Certainly there is scope after doing the course in IIT. You will find opportunities in ISRO, DRDO etc. Also opportunities are there in Association of Bangalore Amateur Astronomers. You can join the same as a research scientist. You should also try to go for MS abroad for the same stream. After that you will be find opportunities in NASA too.
i am in third year right now, so when should i give GATE so as to join for mtech immediately after BE? & wat would be the pay package like?
what is better mtech in electronics & telecommunication which happens to be my branch or astronomy?
24th February 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Now i am doing my btech in electronics and communication . after comleting my btech i would to go for astronomy or astrophysics . can you pls tell me all the possible ways to achieve this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?