7th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any entrance exam for 12th students in Tamilnadu in May to join in Medical Line?

whether there will be an entrance exam for medical line for the 12th students in tamilnadu in may month?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of medical entrance exams for 12th students?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS? When it will be conducted?
  3. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Biostatics-Probability Theory and Distribution Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Any MBBS entrance in Tamilnadu for 11th and 12th standard students?
  5. How to do Pharmacy and where to get the forms?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. Any entrance exam for admission to Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu, AP and Kerala for Non Domiciled students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any correspondence courses for Handicap Child after 10th?
  9. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th apart from medical line?
  11. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is it necessary to take Biology in 11th to appear for medical entrance exam in India? -- [New]
  13. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  14. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Whether WBJEE medical is now AIPMT?
  16. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  18. What to do after 12th in medical line after scoring 56% in 12th?
4th December 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any entrance exam for 12th students in Tamilnadu in May to join in Medical Line?

please tell me the admission in to mbbs course withour entrance in tamil nadu and kerala and karnataka
28th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any entrance exam for 12th students in Tamilnadu in May to join in Medical Line?

does ANNA UNIVERSITY conducting entrance exam for engineering
23rd January 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

For joining btech, do we have to write entrance or get the admission form from desired colledge and apply for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?