10th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any scope of doing ICWA after BBA? Requirements to do the course?

i m dpoing b.b.a. and its my last year...so i want to know that
is there any scpoe of doing icwa after doing b.b.a.........wgat are the requirements for it??

13th August 2011, 10:53 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any scope of doing ICWA after BBA? Requirements to do the course?

Dear Friend

You can surely do ICWA course after BBA.
The minimum age limit is 18 years for Graduates.

There is basically three levels of exams.
1. Foundation Level
2. Intermediate Level
3. Final Level

If you complete your Graduation then you can get admission in Intermediate level directly.
Graduates are not required to appear for Foundation Level exam.

As this is your last year of Graduation, you can apply for ICWA Intermediate course
next year.

All the notifications regarding registration etc. are published on ICWAI official website.

www.icwai.org

Scope of ICWA:
As the CWA qualified people remain associated directly with industries and
decision making organization of major industries so their role in a developing
country India becomes high.
So, you should not worry regarding your future. If you have some interest
in this field then you should surely go to this field, You will get plenty of
opportunities to grow high.
13th August 2011, 11:40 AM
saurav9889

Default Re: Will there be any scope of doing ICWA after BBA? Requirements to do the course?

yes there are scopes to undergo icwa certification after +2,graduation and pg.icwa has basically 3 levels
foundation,intermediate and advanced level.
+2 candidates have to start their icwa from foundation level.
since you are already becoming a graduate hence you will appear for intermediate level.
also candidates after their pg have to sit for intermediate level and then proceed to advanced level.
13th August 2011, 03:19 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any scpoe of doing icwa after doing b.b.a.........wgat are the requirements for it??
As per the query above mention is after BBA the scope is doing ICWA is very well mainly ICWA is based on costing and the person who want to do ICWA after BBA, they have to face exam of ICWA in many terms, and the student who have 55% in BBA can do ICWA and become expert after more laboring in ICWA. The scope is costing is very nice in the current situation every organisation want to minimize its costing and in various aspect and want to maximize its sale it can possible only with the expert of ICWA who have completed. and the other thing is that if the student get 55% marks in BBA that student also not face to foundation. they can do direct intermediate.
13th August 2011, 03:23 PM
aisham

Wink Re: Will there be any scope of doing ICWA after BBA? Requirements to do the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In my opininion it would be best for you to go for MBA i.e post graduation after graduation in the same feild. But if you are interested in ICWA then also that is good.
After ICWA you will get the job in following::
cost & work accounatant
in manufacturing companies
in insurance companies
banks
can become analyst; etc
While after MBA:
you will be in management positions
So both the feilds are good. Both are needed in the commercial world,select which suits you best.
21st August 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

i guess ICWA will be a much better option then MBA. I am saying this because according to me if someone is doing mba, it will worth only when he/she is pursuing it from any of the top notch b-school { top 30}. Simply after mba you will sell som1 else product and in case of ICWA u will sell ur knowledge........and there are lots of other positive fact abt icwa whic are mentioned above..........so.....cwa is a much better option den mba......(and pls consider d fee factor also- an mba- avg 5 lakhs in 2 yrs....for cwa 1 lakh is more den enough).

Thank YOU...
4th November 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how much time will be require to complete ICWA ?
and how much fee is needed for this course?
5th November 2011, 11:20 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Will there be any scope of doing ICWA after BBA? Requirements to do the course?

hi dear
In my opininion it would be best for you to go for MBA i.e post graduation after graduation in the same feild. But if you are interested in ICWA then also that is good.
After ICWA you will get the job in following::
cost & work accounatant
in manufacturing companies
in insurance companies
banks
can become analyst; etc
While after MBA:
you will be in management positions
So both the feilds are good. Both are needed in the commercial world,select which suits you best.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?