15th July 2011, 12:16 AM
kabir.t

Will there be any short software courses for candidates pursuing Electrical Engineering? Other courses in relation to Electrical Engineering?

Are there any short software courses for students pursuing electrical engg. ?? kindly inform if any. And also wat other courses can i do in relation with electrical engg. side by side my engg. studies

Related Questions:
  1. Short Terms Courses in Electrical Field?
  2. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  3. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?
  4. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  5. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  6. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  9. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  10. What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  12. Preferred courses after diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Which courses can I do after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  16. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  18. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
15th July 2011, 05:35 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any short software courses for candidates pursuing Electrical Engineering? Other courses in relation to Electrical Engineering?

Some software courses that you can do while doing Electrical Engineering are:

Operating systems,
Networking,
Database systems,
Software Design,
Programming languages like C, C++, Asp.NET, VB.NET etc.....

And the other courses related to your field that you can pursue are:

Control Systems,
Communication Systems,
Digital Logic Circuits,
Electric Power Systems,
Power Engineering,
Circuit Analysis,
Electro-Magnetism,
Solid-State Electronics,
Computer Systems,
Aviation Electronics,
Electro-Optics,
Instrumentation,
Nanotechnology,
Mechatronics.
15th July 2011, 07:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will there be any short software courses for candidates pursuing Electrical Engineering? Other courses in relation to Electrical Engineering?

hello dear

yes,you can do Short term given short software courses courses during pursuing Electrical Engineering.

1.JAVA.

2.J2E.

3.J2ME.

4.PHP.

5.Oracle 9i.

6.Dbms.

7.Embeded courses.

etc.

all the best..............
16th July 2011, 12:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

Software is a open sector now

many opening are there,

if you do some courase then you get easily job in software industry..

course like:--

you know the language C,C++,DBMS

then you do course like:--

JAVA

.NET

Software testing course

maintainance course

this course help you to find good job in software industry..........
16th July 2011, 12:35 AM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
look there are many courses but i would suggest you to do some hardwaring course or you may do a short term diploma in digital gadgets
since the electronics have a gradual rise you'll surely get a good job
all the best
5th September 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,

My brother has completed his graduation from EEE Branch. Just i want to know which coursed he had to choose to get a good job in software field. Which course is having market.please do suggest me.
5th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone,
my sis has completed his graduation from electrical n electronic branch. i want to know which course she had to go for to get a good job...plz help me
15th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

will there be any short software courses for candidates pursing computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?