14th December 2010, 05:48 PM
rama srinivas

Will it be worth to pursue Masters in Singapore after B.Tech IT from India?

hi im about to finish my B.Tech(IT).. some of my friends are planning to do Masters in singapore..will it be worth?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  2. Is it worth to do masters from private universities(apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in Singapore? Are the jobs worth considering? Which are the best private ones?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  4. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  5. Best colleges in India to pursue mass Communication? Best college in India, Singapore and London?
  6. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  7. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  8. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  9. Scope for CSE graduate in Singapore?
  10. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  12. Is it worthy to study BS in Singapore for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  13. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  14. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  15. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  16. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
  18. Which is the best university available to do masters in engineering in Singapore?
8th August 2011, 01:44 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Will it be worth to pursue Masters in Singapore after B.Tech IT from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rama srinivas View Post
hi im about to finish my B.Tech(IT).. some of my friends are planning to do Masters in singapore..will it be worth?
Singapore is a better place to study in Asia.It will be far better than India.You will get world class facility and environment.How much will be worth depends on you.Finally your own performance is more important than the university.Even being in India too you can prove better.But if you are able to afford just go to Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?