10th March 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?

Hi, Can anyone explain me latest Wipro bpo interview process of 2015?

Actually I attended interview in wipro bpo,chennai,first round - communication test-need to speak 2 mins in hall.I cleared 1st round.Second round - HR round - asked me about myself,job nature and asked me to wait for 5 mins follwed by another hr interviewed me and asked about myself,job nature,why bpo? like that.After that
,hr gave me to attend an interview at another office and there interview take placed.Finally they told me,you may leave for the day and your hr will call you.
whether will they call me for further?

10th March 2015, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?

If you are successful then you will be definitely informed on the spot. There is no other way around in BPOs. You should try giving interview for other companies if you are not getting selected in the same company. You can surely get the job if you are considered fit for the job. Most of the top IT companies like Wipro, TCS, IBM etc candidates on the basis of educational background. IF you are highly qualified and you are applying for BPO job then you must have a very good reason to support yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?