25th April 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?

Hallo,
Sir/Madam,

My self Renu from Belgaum, Karnataka, I m B. com Holder, and after 3 year gap now I m perusing M.Com External, but the thing is that I wish to do job in IAF is it possible to me as I m a 25-26 year old and also I am having a experience from indusial and education department.
I worked as JR. Accountant in Water Supply industry, Named BISW, Belgaum. Now I am handling Medical Postgraduate Section, in JNMC, Belgaum. Please help me how to join I to IAF is it possible or not please mail me.

Waiting for you reply.

Yours,
RENU
My e-mail id is: [email protected]

15th April 2015, 07:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hallo,
Sir/Madam,

My self Renu from Belgaum, Karnataka, I m B. com Holder, and after 3 year gap now I m perusing M.Com External, but the thing is that I wish to do job in IAF is it possible to me as I m a 25-26 year old and also I am having a experience from indusial and education department.
I worked as JR. Accountant in Water Supply industry, Named BISW, Belgaum. Now I am handling Medical Postgraduate Section, in JNMC, Belgaum. Please help me how to join I to IAF is it possible or not please mail me.

Waiting for you reply.

Yours,
RENU
My e-mail id is: [email protected]

To join in Indian Air Force, after completing M.com and with 25-26 years is possible by applying for entrance exam which is AFCAT exam (Air Force Common Admission Test). Candidates can apply for the AFCAT exam in order to join in 3 branches of Air Force such as:
  1. Ground Duty branch
  2. Technical Branch
  3. Flying Branch

Regarding the qualification of yours, you can join in Ground duty and Technical branch. The qualification needed are:

For Ground Duty:

>> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

>> Candidate need to have completed a PG degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate.

>> Age limit needed is 20-26 years.

For Flying Branch:

>> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

>> Age limit needed is 20-26 years

>> The educational qualification needed for this branch is candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in any stream with at least 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy the criteria for the respected branch, you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?