20th November 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission for MBBS in government college with 168 marks in MHCET?

I have scored 168 marks in MHCET. Can i get admission in any government medical college? I am from pen category.

28th November 2021, 09:19 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Admission for MBBS in government college with 168 marks in MHCET?

Yes. FIRST OF ALL,
You are qualified for MHCET but with these marks you won't be able to get any seat in government medical college as the expected cut off marks **obc candidate applying under 85%state quota seats will be above** 470 marks and for 15 %all India quota seats it will be above 540 marks .
But you can try for management quota seats in private and deemed medical colleges.
30th November 2021, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for MBBS in government college with 168 marks in MHCET?

The acronym MHCET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The basic rule of admission in government colleges for the medical course is that you need to score minimum of 60% marks out of total marks.

You can only know whether you will get admission or not by participating in the counselling process of admission. There are certain stages of counselling, in the subsequent rounds, candidates with lesser marks are eligible for admission in different courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?