28th January 2018, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria for PGT at KVS and NVS

Is there any age relaxation for central government employees for recruitment of PGTs in KVS and NVS? Please, provide the necessary information asap.

28th January 2018, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for PGT at KVS and NVS

Age Criteria Required for KVS and NVS recruitment's for the post of Post Graduate Teacher:

The basic age criteria generally varies from post to post and the maximum age for some of the posts is 27 years and for some of the posts it is 30 years and for some of the posts it is 35 years.

Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no such relaxation applicable for Central Government Employees. Here is the age relaxation that is given as per the norms,

> For Women Candidates - Relaxation of 10 years

> For SC/ ST Candidates - Relaxation of 5 years

> For KVs Employees - No Age Bar to be eligible

> For Other Backward Classes - 3 years age relaxation
29th January 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any age relaxation for central government employees for recruitment of PGTs in KVS and NVS? Please, provide the necessary information asap.

Age limit for applying Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) post in KVS is 40 years for general category candidates. For SC/ST candidates it is 40+5 years, for OBC, it is 40+3 years, for women 40+10 years, for candidates with teaching experience the age limit varies.
Age limit for applying Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts in NVS is 40 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the Government. Candidates should check the notifications on the official website of KVS and NVS before applying, for exact age limit.
8th March 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am state govt teacher and c tet my age is 43 can i get any relaxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?