1st January 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment of this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

7th January 2019, 07:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment is 18 to 42 years for most of the posts. For prohibition and excise SI posts, the age criteria required is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Candidates who have passed Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree course from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment.
7th January 2019, 12:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment are as follows.

Age limit as on 01/07/2018

Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 42 years

Age relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC candidates is 05 years and physically handicapped persons is 10 years.

For detailed information candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals...ns/25_2018.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?