14th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th February 2019, 06:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

In order to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment, you should have completed the age of 21 years and the maximum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 28 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
19th February 2019, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - GAIL

Name of the Job Position - Executive Trainee

>> Maximum age limit - 28 years (As on 13th March, 2019)

>> Candidates born on or after 13th March, 1991 are only eligible to apply against UR vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.

>> Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
20th February 2019, 03:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for GAIL (Gas Authority India Limited) Executive Trainee recruitment is Maximum age limit is 28 years (i.e. candidates born on or after 13.03.1991).

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.gailonline.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?