4th January 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

6th January 2020, 11:23 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for SPMCIL (Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited) Junior Printing Technician recruitment is 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.spmcil.com/.
6th January 2020, 02:54 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment?

SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment:

>> Age limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 25 years.
>> Pay scale: Rs. 7,750 –Rs. 19,040/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://spphyderabad.spmcil.com/.
6th January 2020, 10:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 25 years

Total number of vacancies of SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician are 26.
6th January 2020, 11:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment is the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done full time ITI certificate in printing trade, Litho Offset machine minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Plate making from a recognized institution. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.spmcil.com
6th January 2020, 11:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for SPMCIL Junior Printing Technician recruitment is 18 to 25 years.

Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?