18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment of UPPSC. I would like to know about the age limit for apply in this recruitment for the particular post. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

18th October 2018, 08:17 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Age limit to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

The upper age limit is 40 years and lower age limit is 21 years for those candidates who are willing to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment.
19th October 2018, 11:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for UPPSC Economic And Statistical Officer recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for UPPSC Economics and Statistical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age criteria that is required to apply for this UPPSC Economics and Statistical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Economics and Statistical Officer

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

Of course, age relaxation is applicable for all the reserved category candidates as per the government rules. You may go through the below official notification for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?