8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for WBCSC State Eligibility Test this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this eligibility test? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

12th September 2019, 03:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019?

There is no age limit to apply for WBCSC state eligibility test. candidates of any age can apply for the recruitment and there is no upper limit to apply for the recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply can visit official website below and up the online application form.

Web: https://www.wbcsconline.in
12th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for WBCSC State Eligibility Test this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this eligibility test? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

There is no upper age limit for the WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019. Eligible candidates can appear for the WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019.
The WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019 examination is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies in various colleges in the West Bengal. West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) is conducting the SET 2019 examinations. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 09:27 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019:

## Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for SET.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th September 2019, 11:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such upper age limit required for the WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019. Those who have appeared or will be appearing for the final year exam of Post Graduation course can eligible to apply For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?