19th March 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply for HAL Design Trainee recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to the SC reservation category?

21st March 2021, 01:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Design Trainee recruitment 2021 is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Age relaxation in HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC Candidate is 5 years. So, your upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 33 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://hal-india.co.in/.
21st March 2021, 03:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates

°°° Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates is provided below:

Upper age limit not above 28 years as on 05 April 2021 for general and EWS category candidates

Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST students

Upper age limit is relatable by three years in respect of OBC candidates.

In respect of persons with benchmark disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL) categories.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.hal-india.co.in
21st March 2021, 03:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates:-

Age relaxation for SC candidates is 5 years.

There is no application fee for SC candidate.

Selection Process:-

Hal selection will be based on written test / interview.

Age Limit:-

The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.

Official Website:-

www.hal-india.co.in
21st March 2021, 06:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates:-

Age relaxation for SC candidates is 5 years.

Selection Procedure:-

Selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and interview.

Application fees:-

There is no application fee for SC students.

Official Website:-

www.hal-india.co.in
21st March 2021, 10:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The upper age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates is 5 years. The maximum age limit should not be more than 28 years as on 5th April 2021 for General and EWS category. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.

There are total 60 vacancies available under this post and the application fee for all other candidates is Rs.500 and there is no fee for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://hal-india.co.in/
22nd March 2021, 01:30 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021:

** Age relaxation in this recruitment for SC Candidate is 5 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
23rd March 2021, 07:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for current opening for the post of Design Trainee in HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), the upper age limit for filling an application for the same recruitment is 28 years as on 05.04.2021 for candidates belonging to General candidate. Further, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and therefore in your age the upper age limit to be eligible for filling an application for the same opening is 33 years as on 05.04.2021.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://hal-india.co.in/Common/Uploa...ERTISEMENT.pdf to go through the official notification released for the same opening.
24th March 2021, 12:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 for SC candidates :-

Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC candidates in HAL Design Trainee recruitment 2021 .

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://hal-india.co.in/
26th March 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Tenth mark lest date off Barth chege date of birth change tenth class date of birth change 10th class name answer please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?