28th December 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply for IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation category?

29th December 2019, 11:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation applicable in IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age relaxation applicable in IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the College - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Name of the Job Position - Research Establishment Officer

>> Yes, there is an age relaxation available for SC candidates of 5 years.

>> Maximum age for SC candidates is as follows,
@ REO (Grade II) - 45 years i.e., born on or after 15th January, 1980
@ REO (Grade I) - 50 years i.e., born on or after 15th January, 1975

Click here for official notification
30th December 2019, 12:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

As per the official advertisement released for IIT Kanpur Research Establishment Officer recruitment , there is provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in case of candidates from SC/ST category.

Thus, the maximum permissible age allowed for SC category candidates to fill an application for the same recruitment is 45 years in case of Research Establishment Officer (Grade II) recruitment and 50 years in case of Research Establishment Officer (Grade I) recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?