6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018?
  2. Important dates of Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate 2018 recruitment?
  3. Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment being an MTech Software candidate?
  5. Roles and responsibilities of Research Associate in Indian Institute of Petroleum?
  6. How many vacancies are available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?
  7. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  8. Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?
  9. Age relaxation in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  10. Age relaxation in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?
  11. Age relaxation in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  12. Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  13. Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  14. How to prepare for BARC test? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate?
  16. Can I get relaxation in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being an SC candidate?
  17. Cost of SSC Constable GD recruitment application?
  18. AP state SSC examination centre details?
11th August 2018, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

There is no application fee for the recruitment, as the selection are done on the basis of walk in interview. However, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find all the details regarding the age relaxation and other eligibility criteria. So, download the file and go through the details.

Add: Haridwar Road, Mohkampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248005
Phone: 0135 252 5722
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIP recruitment.pdf(191.4 KB, 0 views)
11th August 2018, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

There is no application fee for the recruitment, as the selection are done on the basis of walk in interview. However, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find all the details regarding the age relaxation and other eligibility criteria. So, download the file and go through the details.

Add: Haridwar Road, Mohkampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248005
Phone: 0135 252 5722
11th August 2018, 12:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The age criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. There is no need to pay any application fee to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?