21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

24th September 2018, 08:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Age Relaxation in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment for SC Candidates:

The detailed information about the age criteria of this Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mizoram Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk (UDC)

@ Minimum age required - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 35 years
Age criteria of this recruitment is considered as on 18th October, 2018.
Of course, there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. Hence, I can say that age criteria for SC category candidates is 18 to 40 years.

Application Fee (Cost of Application):-

>> For SC/ ST Category candidates - Rs.150/-
>> For Other Category candidates - Rs.300/-

Click here for Official Notification
25th September 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

The age criteria required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 18.10.2018. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST category candidates to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.

The cost of application is Rs. 300/- for general and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?