18th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation of NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment for ST candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation?

22nd December 2018, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation of NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment for ST candidates?

Candidates who belong to ST category and are interested to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment, will get an age relaxation of 5 years. The maximum age to apply is 35 years, so being an ST candidate, you can apply till the age of 40 years.
22nd December 2018, 07:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation of NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment for ST candidates?

Age Criteria required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment:

The detailed age criteria required to apply for this NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

>> Minimum age required - 25 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 35 years

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?