29th March 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in APSC exams to become a Police Officer being a Civil Engineering Trainee?

Sir,
I am a Trainee of Civil Engineering student. Here I would like know that can I eligible for APSC exams? I want to become a Police Officer. Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2016, 08:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in APSC exams to become a Police Officer being a Civil Engineering Trainee?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Assam Public Service Commission recruitment being a Civil Engineering Trainee. Combined Competitive Examination and Departmental Examinations are conducted by Assam Public Service Commission. The Combined Competitive Examination basically consists of Preliminary and Main Examination. As you are a Graduate, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for Assam Public Service Commission. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to apply for Assam Public Service Commission.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 38 years.
1st April 2016, 12:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in APSC exams to become a Police Officer being a Civil Engineering Trainee?

Actually the notification has been released for the posts of Driver constables. To apply for SI you need to wait for few months. Since the notifications is being in the process.

Anyways all the posts released by APSC will be in the month of June/July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?