20th November 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exam being a B.Com 1st year student? Syllabus of BPSC exam?

hello
i am a student of b.com 1st year and i want
to know what is the syllabus for the preperation
of bpsc and i also want to know that this field
i will be suitable or not because i am
from commerce background

23rd November 2014, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exam being a B.Com 1st year student? Syllabus of BPSC exam?

You can apply for BPSC exam only after the completion of your B.Com Degree. At present you are not eligible to apply for BPSC exam because you don't have a Degree qualification. Therefore, complete your B.Com and then you will be surely eligible for this exam.

The age limit for this examination is 21 to 35 years and there is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

The selection is purely based on merit and you have clear following stages with excellent marks.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For syllabus and more information visit http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
6th March 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exam being a B.Com 1st year student? Syllabus of BPSC exam?

I am b.com student can I able to apply for BPSC EXAM can you please send me subject in the BPSC exam
10th July 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age for apply for bpsc?
6th July 2023, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student . I have completed my B.com & B.ed also .I want to know that B.com students are eligible for BPSC TEACHER VACANCY or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?